Friday, February 5, 2016

FM242 Valentine Hearts Treats

This week's Friday Mashup comes just at the right time!  I can play with the new Paper Pumpkin kit and also design some treats for my daughter to hand out to her friends.

Mostly following the kit instructions, I quickly zipped the hearts through the sewing machine, creating the pouches, and made a couple tweaks to the embellishing.  I found I could fit two flat mini chocolate bars in the pouch.

This month's My Pumpkin Challenge is Share Your Story.  My story of the moment is, due to sickness, travel, post-travel catching up, and then more sickness, I'm feeling terribly short on time.  This fatigue has just stunted my creativity.  Paper Pumpkin to the rescue to help me combine efforts to get tasks done, and my daughter won't be empty-handed when she chooses her favorite Valentines.

The Mashup Challenge this week is:

  • Create a project for your Valentine. 
  • Create a project featuring a Candy image. 
  • or Mash it Up!! and create a V-day Candy themed project.

Wouldn't you want an easy, quick, and cute project to show up at your house every month?  Now is the perfect time to give Paper Pumpkin a try when the 3-month prepaid subscription is on sale!


3-Month Prepaid Subscription (137859) $59.85 $55 USD
Save on a 3-month prepaid subscription and instantly qualify for a FREE* Sale-A-Bration item!

This offer will end on March 31, 2016 at 11:50 PM (MT).

*Sale-A-Bration items ship for free with a qualifying product purchase of $50 USD or more. Paper Pumpkin subscriptions alone do not qualify for free shipping on Sale-a-Bration items. A shipping charge of $6.95 USD will be charged to orders with only Prepaid Subscriptions.

4 comments:

Heather said...

OK, what a great idea to actually sew the hearts together - I've been chicken to count on those strips to hold all the stuffing, lol! What a good Mom you are! Thanks so much for sharing at My Pumpkin Challenge!

Jessica said...

Oh my! I LOVE LOVE the idea of the sewing! It makes look this hearts so beautiful.
So sorry to hear you've been sick. Sending you healing prayers and a beautiful Valentine sweet lady!
Thanks for sharing your talent with us at Pumpkin Challenge. XOXO!

Kim P said...

Very fun project...classic, yet with a new SU twist!
Hope you feel better soon. Maybe try one of those chocolate bars!

Manuela said...

cute idea and sweet treats! love it!