Thursday, December 3, 2015

3-D Thursday: Whip Up Some Fancy Packaging

Don't know how this happened, but I'm ahead of schedule this year with my Stamp Club gifts.  I had them done before Thanksgiving!

Are you drowning in patterned paper, like me?  I used the retired Fancy Favor die to create some gift bags, but you could use the Gift Bag punch board, Gift Box punch board, or Kraft Gift Boxes as well for some last minute packaging.

Since I was making quite a few of these, I went straight to the utilitarian way to attach the embellishments, the mini stapler.  These bags made a good dent in one of my paper packs.

Stamps: Merry Everything; Paper: Whisper White, Season of Cheer DSP; Ink: Basic Black Archival; Accessories: Mossy Meadow ribbon, Gold Glitter ribbon, Real Red Pompom trim, Banner Triple punch, Note Tag punch, Big Shot, Fancy Favor die.

No comments: