Monday, July 27, 2015

Post-Convention Wrap-Up

Three-and-a-half long hours of mass transit NYC travel after my flight landed at JFK, I made it home again!  I won't mention the guy in the plane who kept falling asleep on my shoulder or the Yankees game that let out just as my Metro North train was coming through the Bronx.

I love to take a picture of all the wonderful goodies I brought home from Convention, not even including swaps!  We got Your Presents stamp set for our make & takes, one set from prize patrol (mine is To You & Yours Too), and two separate all-attendee giveaways, Basic Black archival ink and Season of Cheer paper.

And roomie gifts... it was like Christmas!

Here are the cute make & takes with the stamp set Your Presents.

As always, Convention is always so much whirlwind work to prep for, but such a blast. It is always worth it!  I really miss my roomies.  I had such a great time making new friends!!  Now I'm gonna go take a nap!  :)

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Looks like a lot of neat goodies there to play with!!! Even the gifts from your roomie... WoW! That looks like a Thirty-One Bring-A-Bottle Thermal!!! Very cool! :-)