Monday, April 27, 2015

MDSM111 Hello Weekend!

This week Jeanna is bringing us the MDS Monday sketch.

I took the liberty of straightening up the sketch to right angles to continue on with my Project Life kick.  Hope Jeanna doesn't mind!  I stuck with the Everyday Adventure PL kit.  More black & white, but here I also included a splash of color.

This page also covers Week 3 (stamp on a photo) and Week 4 (using arrows) challenges over at PLxSU Trio Facebook Challenge.

Don't Forget: All My Digital Studio digital downloads, software, and print products are reduced 30% through June 2.  Stock up before they are gone!

Here is this week's sketch -

MDS Elements: Everyday Adventure Project Life kit; Font: The Skinny, CK Alis Hand.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Great page! I like how you used photos for some of the boxes underneath.