Friday, March 13, 2015

Stampin' Up! Celebrate Today

I'm pretty pleased about the final project for stamp club this month.  We got to play with the fabulous coordinating stamp set and framelits bundle Celebrate Today.  And how about a coordinating Mini Treat Bag to go with the card?  So fun!

I used the rock-and-roll technique on the balloon, and INKspired Sketch #1 for the card.  I really wanted the treat bag to be like a drug store baggie, with paper that isn't too thick, so I grabbed one of the Festive Kraft rolls that are currently on the clearance rack.  Well, that's a perfect use for them!

Stamps: Celebrate Today; Paper: Bermuda Bay, Basic Black, Whisper White, Birthday Bash DSP, Silver Glimmer paper, Festive Kraft Paper Roll; Ink: Daffodil Delight, Crushed Curry, Bermuda Bay, Memento Tuxedo Black; Accessories: Bermuda Bay Sequin trim, White baker's twine, Balloon framelits, Mini Treat Bag thinlits, Big Shot.

1 comment:

Kim P said...

Very fun project...I never would have known what to do with that kraft paper. (I don't do bags often) But I may have to try this soon!