Monday, February 16, 2015

MDSM101 Not the Cake!

Hi Everyone, This week Tami has a fun MDS Monday sketch for us.  Before we get into it, I want to discuss my results from recent printed items.

During Christmas, I had cards printed, and more recently, I had a photobook printed through Stampin' Up.  I was pleased with the quality of both items.  The colors were good, some photos and Perfect Plum were a bit lighter than expected, but perfectly acceptable.  The paper had a nice, silky feeling.  In the past, I've added ribbon to my cards, and the adhesive could remove the print, but that was not the case for the cards from the new printer.  One word of warning is that the margins are not as wide as the current version of the software implies.  They are about 1/8" on all sides for pages and 3/8" for the cover.  Keep that in mind when designing.  Overall I am very satisfied and will be printing more items in the future.

Now, onto this week's page -

This is a sequel to my birthday page from a few weeks ago.

And here is the sketch -

MDS Elements: A Split Second - journaling lines; Keep This Memory Photobook Template; Font: The Skinny, Arial Narrow.

1 comment:

Tami Hewlett said...

Oh Heidi, my heart goes out to your daughter! I know she probably won't appreciate it until later, but someday, hopefully she'll find some humor in this. Great way to remember the moment.