Monday, February 2, 2015

100th MDS Monday Blog Hop Celebration!

Welcome to the 100th challenge of MDS Monday!  We have a blog hop plus prizes for participating with our challenge.  Make sure to join us!  But, before you rush off, please click through our quick blog hop to check out each sample page from the design team, along with the challenge/sketch each used for their page.  If you are following in a circle, you have just come from Yapha's blog.
Whoa, that's a lot of pink for me!  I'm a sucker for a Project Life layout, so I used one from Beth's Challenge #67

MDS Monday MDSM67
MDS Elements: This Makes Me Happy Pocket Cards, Be Yourself frame, Silver Glimmer paper, Simple Stitches, Basic Pearls and Rhinestones; Font: KG Skinny Latte.

Click for...

1 comment:

Tami Hewlett said...

Super cute page Heidi! I'm so glad you picked a Project Life layout, and I love all the little details you added...the hearts, notes and frames. Great page overall.