Monday, January 19, 2015

MDSM98 My Little Monster

Beth's challenge this week for MDS Monday is to fill punch shapes with photos.

I was short on time, so I whipped together this page.  I'm sure you can tell that Beth's page was a major inspiration for me.  I've never filled a punch partially with a photo, and I wanted to try filling a second punch with patterned paper, as described in the challenge.  Worked like a charm!  I did put both photos side-by-side in a separate photo-editing program before filling the punch.

It was fun to find gothic items in MDS to coordinate with my daughter's Monster High outfit.  Heehee!

Here is this week's sketch -

MDS Elements: Night and Day DSP, Timeless Taffeta Trimmings, Basic Pearls and Rhinestones; Font: Chiller.

Want to follow me in your blog reader? You can now follow me in Bloglovin -

1 comment:

Jeanna Bohanon said...

What a CUTIE PIE!!! This turned out GREAT - what a perfect fit :)