Friday, December 12, 2014

FM189 Winter Deer

This week's Friday Mashup, Cindy is challenging us to gray and silver.

I originally thought I would go with a pencil-shaded image, but then I grabbed the Blendabilities to color my little deer image.  That worked quickly and easily.  To soften up the background, I applied a layer of gesso.  Love me a nice tone-on-tone card!

This week's Mashup Challenge is:

  • Create a project using "Basic Grey or Smoky Slate & Silver". 
  • Create a project using "Dry or Heat Embossing". 
  • or Mash it Up! and create a project "using the colors Silver & Grey with some Embossing".
Stamps: White Christmas, And Many More; Paper: Smoky Slate, Basic Gray, Whisper White, All is Calm DSP; Ink: Basic Gray, Smoky Slate Blendabilities, Color Lifter; Accessories: Frosted Sequins, Silver 1/8" ribbon, Silver EP, Gesso.

2 comments:

Jenny Engelke said...

Another really cool creation, Heidi!

Kim P said...

I love the simple elegance of your card!