Lynda brings us this week's Friday Mashup challenge, Christmas with silver or gold. Why not both?
I was playing around with Mix-Ability Challenge #83, Naturally Elements. In this case, my project follows the soft and calm water color scheme (aquas, grays, silver). Also Ways to Use It #487, Tantalizing Texture, where three or more textures are required. I used embossing paste for background texture, gesso on the framed square to lighten followed by background text stamping, and glimmer paper for glittery balls. This challenge uses Retro Sketches #142.
Stamps: Perfectly Preserved, Good Greetings, Dictionary BG; Paper: Lost Lagoon, Very Vanilla, Typeset DSP, All is Calm DSP, Silver Glimmer paper, Champagne Glimmer paper, Silver Foil sheet; Ink: Lost Lagoon, Baked Brown Sugar, Smoky Slate, Silver Encore, Gold Encore; Accessories: Gold Sequin trim, Silver baker's twine, Sponge daubers, Embossing paste, Gesso, Build A Banner Simply Created Kit, Circle punches, Cannery framelits, Squares Collection framelits, Big Shot.
This week's Mashup Challenge is:
- Create a project using "Silver or Gold".
- Create a "Christmas Project".
- or Mash it Up! and create a "Christmas-themed Project with Silver or Gold".
- Promotion Dates: 5 December 2014 - 5 January 2014.
- No minimum purchase required.
- No refunds or exchanges on Year-End Closeout items.
- Items offered during the Year-End Closeouts are while supplies last.
- Orders must be placed online or as demonstrator orders.
- Phone orders: January 5, 2015 6:50 pm (MT)
- OEX/Online orders: January 5, 2015; 11:50 PM (MT)