Tara has an interesting challenge this week for the Friday Mashup, an unexpected embellishment along with a sketch.
I combined this challenge with Mix-Ability #73, Round and Round, and Mix-Ability #74, Part of the Package. My unusual embellishment is actually the background layer, a cardboard cracker box cardboard. I stamped the background, then applied white acrylic paint and Gesso. It was a little too opaque for me, so I actually ran it under running water as well. The main panel is created with acrylic finger painting.
This week's Mashup Challenge is:
- Create a project using the "Sketch".
- Create a project using a "surprise element, something you wouldn't expect to see on a card/or an unexpected embellishment".
- or Mash it Up! and create a project "using the Sketch and a unexpected Embellishment".
A couple reminders -
- I still have a few retired stamp sets left at 50% off (or more!), but they are going fast.
- In need of all the colors of ribbon? I still have both the 2013-14 ribbon share and 2012-13 ribbon share available, while supplies last.