Friday, August 1, 2014

FM171 Celebrate Pom Poms!

Hi Everyone!  Time for another Friday Mashup challenge.  This week, it's punch art and pom poms. 

So, I have to confess, I'm not much into punch art.  I just wasn't feeling it.  So punching pennants was all I could muster.   There is something satisfying about making pom poms.  They are just so touchable, and the thick baker's twine is perfect for them!

Here's your Mashup Challenge:


  • Create a project with "Pom Poms". 
  • Create a project with "Punch Art:.
  • or Mash it Up! and create a "Punch Art project with Pom Poms on it".
Stamp: And Many More; Paper: Whisper White, Sweet Sorbet DSP; Ink: Early Espresso; Accessories: Sweet Sorbet & In Color thick baker's twine, Pennant builder punch, Bitty Banners framelits, Big Shot, Sewing machine, Thread.

1 comment:

Kim P said...

I really like this! I am having troubles with my pom pom...I'll have to try this twine. (I haven't made one in years!)