Monday, July 14, 2014

MDSM74 Wonderland Tea Party

Hi Everyone!  How are you enjoying your summer so far?  It seems we have hit the ground running, with summer camps and sports, and it hasn't let up yet.  I find very little time to get into the stamp room these days.

It's time for another MDS Monday challenge.  This one will run two weeks, while our fellow demos enjoy the annual Stampin' Up Convention in Salt Lake City.  Sadly, I will not be there this year, but I will have my ear to the ground for new news.

Beth hosts us this week with this sketch.

For a couple years, Missy and I have attended a fund-raising Alice in Wonderland tea party. Lots of crafts, music and dancing, and famous Alice characters. A dance party for little girls. It is so much fun!

As my photobook is starting to fill up, I have realized my pages are quite full with embellishments and decoration, which may draw attention away from the main photo.  I made a conscious effort to use little embellishments here, while still conveying the tea party theme.

I have a couple more pages of photos I will be adding, and I will use the same download for those pages as well.  If I can get them done, I'll share them next Monday.

MDS Elements: Wonderland Party kit, Natural Composition Overlays, Simple Stitches Vanilla.

1 comment:

Tara Bourgoin said...

Sounds like a great event! I've been a huge Alice in Wonderland fan for as long as I can remember. Great page - that paper with the hearts and keys is absolutely perfect for a wonderland theme.