Monday, March 3, 2014

MDSM56 You're My Sunshine

Joan brings us today's MDS Monday card challenge, a sketch and the extra step to use the opacity function on your project.

I have a personal challenge to create more hybrid cards.  So if possible, I will do so with the bi-weekly card sketches.  This one had me a little stumped.  I was rotating the sketch, and since I have the Circle Card thinlits on the mind for an upcoming blog hop, I came up with the starburst plan.  I did skip the opacity part of the challenge.

The background papers were printed from My Digital Studio, and the sun spinner was imported and cut with an e-cutter.

Paper: Crushed Curry, Daffodil Delight, Pistachio Pudding, Whisper White; Accessories: Rhinestone jewels, White baker's twine, Square Lattice EF, Circle Card thinlit, Circle Collection framelits, Big Shot, e-cutter, Dimensionals; MDS Elements: Game Day - Starburst, Calendar Kit - Sun, You're My Sunshine kit; Accessories: Rise & Shine Pocket Cards.

Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

Tami Hewlett said...

Wow, awesome card!!! I love your take on the template, love the see-through sun, and the sunburst you created.