Thursday, January 30, 2014

Homestyle Goodies Cards

Here are the cards I created for the guest blogger post on mydigitalstudio.net blog.  A negative cut of a nice snowflake or two with a pretty pattern from the kit peeking out from behind was what immediately came to mind for a card.

But I couldn't stop there.  The "branch" from the snowflake looks like a funky tree, so I couldn't resist trying something out with it.

Love this little heart tree.  The red patterned hearts were punched out with the Small Heart punch, and the Crumb Cake ones on the e-cutter with the digital Full Heart punch.  That also made a nice pattern in my card stock which I can use later.  ;)

MDS Supplies: Homestyle Goodies kit, Full Heart punch; Traditional supplies: Paper: Early Espresso, Crumb Cake, Whisper White, Fresh Prints DSP; Accessories: Rhinestone jewels, Small Heart punch, Scallop Ribbon border punch, e-cutter, Dimensionals; Font: Pea Mily Mix.

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: