Sunday, November 3, 2013

DSD All Time Fave Photobook

Morning Everyone!  The Digital Scrapbooking Days celebration is continuing over at mydigitalstudio.net.  Today's 50% off download deal is All Time Fave Photobook, perfect for documenting all your favorite things and making lists to remember it all.

You can see the download in action here.  I love the bucket list page idea.  I really hope I have time to play today, in which case, I'll come back later and share. 

Here's what I was up to yesterday, a super fun muddy race, described as "swampgrass turf mud grinder all day".  Luckily I was in the first race of the day!

Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

Wendie Waldman said...

I see a great scrapbook page in the making!

Cindy Brumbaugh said...

Nice scrapbook page! and you look like a lil kid having fun at your bike race;)