Here's your Mashup Challenge:
- Create a project with using "A-B-C (use elements on your projects starting with the letters A, B, C). "
- Create a project using a "1-2-3 card recipe (1 embellishment, 2 Stamp Sets, 3 Colors) ."
- Or Mash it Up and create a project "A-B-C & a 1,2,3 card recipe. "
I shared the card I made a few weeks ago on the Stampin' Addicts Fall Blog Hop, but now you'll get the low-down on how I made it. First here's how my card shook out.
- A = Autumn
- B = Brayering
- C = Cherry Cobbler, Cajun Craze, and Crushed Curry.
- 1 = layer, yay for me! Single layer card! Hey, those aren't easy!
- 1 = accessory, if heat embossing counts
- 2, oops, 3 = stamp sets. I had to break down and pull out another set for the splatter.
- 3 = (brayered) colors plus a neutral
Stamps: Magnificant Maple, Four You, Gorgeous Grunge; Paper: Whisper White; Ink: Cherry Cobbler, Cajun Craze, Crushed Curry, Early Espresso, Versamark; Accessories: Clear EP, Sponges, Brayer, Secret Garden framelits, Autumn Accents die, Big Shot, Post-Its.
Thanks for stopping by!