Thursday, August 22, 2013

3-D Thursday: Thankful for Guardians

What do you give the person who guards your life?  Chocolate!  We have been enjoying an outdoor pool for our Masters swim team practice this year.

Photo
I made some goodies for our lifeguard who sits out in the cold, guarding us, at 6 a.m.  I imagine watching us is like watching a pot boil.  Poor girl!

I didn't take a photo of it, but the nuggets inside the matchbox were wrapped with Whisper White card stock and adorned with the Real Red first aid cross as well.

The matchbox label was created with My Digital Studio.  I curved the text by using the technique Text on a Path.

Paper: Real Red, Whisper White; Accessories: Mini silver brad, Real Red taffeta ribbon, Beary Bright die, Matchbox die, Big Shot, My Digital Studio; Font: Stencil.

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: