Wednesday, June 12, 2013

VSN Dog Days of Summer Part III

 

I have a couple more cards to share from Virtual Stamp Night this past weekend.  My daughter needed a birthday card, so we played along with the Silly Straws challenge.  Yep, I make her create her own cards these days.

And we CASED one of LuvLee's cards to celebrate her work and dedication to VSN, since she is having some medical issues right now that keeps her from stamping as much as she would like.  I CASED this card of hers, and here is my version.  Beautiful card, Lee!

You can check out my Splitcoaststampers gallery for all supplies used for the cards.  Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

jjcreations said...

That splatter card is so cool - but I absolutely love your "sea" creation! It's stunning.

DisneyGirl0828 said...

Ok, that is just beautiful! Had to let you know.