Sunday, June 9, 2013

VSN Dog Days of Summer Part II

 

Today's my second installment of cards made for this month's Virtual Stamp Night.  Remember this card I made for the Friday Mashup pencil challenge?

Well, Lydia challenged us with the No Line Coloring Challenge.  I attempted the same stamp image again.

I wasn't thrilled with it and kept adding more and more... eventually adding marker lines.  Ok, that throws the "no line" part out the window.  I tried again.

A little bit less complex of a stamp image went a whole lot better!  It's all a trial-and-error learning process, right?  Quite fun to play, for sure!!

Here's my single layer Father's Day card.  I hope I don't get detention for adding (what I consider to be) embellishments.  :)

You can check out my Splitcoaststampers gallery for all supplies used for each card.  Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: