Friday, June 21, 2013

FM115 Triple Time Delight

Amanda has a fun color combo and technique for this week's Mashup!

Photo Source
Here's your Mashup Challenge:
  1. Create a project using 3 of the following colors "Crumb Cake, Summer Starfruit, Pacific Point or Daffodil Delight".
  2. Create a project with the "Triple Time Stamping Technique".
  3. Or Mash it Up and create a "Triple Time Stamped Project with 3 of the above colors".
I was so impatient to play with my new stamp set from the new catalog, I skipped right over the triple time stamping and went straight to home.  Purdy colors!

I used Tara's fun layout from MDS Monday #18.

Stamps: Too Kind, Sweetly Said; Paper: Summer Starfruit, Pacific Point, Crumb Cake, Naturals White, Good Morning Sunshine DSP; Ink: Daffodil Delight, Summer Starfruit, Pacific Point, Crumb Cake, Pacific Point marker; Accessories: Linen thread, Daffodil Delight button, Color Spritzer Tool, Petal Cone die, Big Shot, Dimensionals.

Thanks for stopping by!

6 comments:

Tanya Boser said...

Simply beautiful! Wow, I can't believe how well Daffodil and Starfruit go together on the flowers. I'm going to have to give that a try.

Lisa said...

Beautiful Heidi! I love how CAS it is and the flowers really pop....the color spritzing around them looks great!

hollybeary creations said...

Great use of Tara's sketch and I really like how you paired the Challenge colors.. Starfruit always trips me up!

Lili said...

Beautiful card Heidi! I love those flowers and the sketch. Very clean card.
Hugs ;)

Amy White said...

So pretty Heidi! Love that stamp set with these colours - the Crumb Cake card base works perfectly as well!

Amanda Corbet said...

This is very pretty! I love the layered banner and the spritzed background!