Wednesday, May 29, 2013

New Stuff: Mosaic Madness

Here's my first shot at playing with new catalog goodies.

I used a paint brush and watered down reinker for the splatter.  So sad my color spritzer tool is retired.  Waaahhh!  I glued a little bit of patterned paper onto thin cardboard for the little arrow.  This card is sort of classy mosaic meets trendy splatter and arrow.



I used a past Retro Sketch. 

Stamps: Mosaic Madness, Oh, Hello, Designer Typeset; Paper: Island Indigo, Whisper White, Quatrefancy DSP, Thin cardboard; Ink: Daffodil Delight, Strawberry Slush, Pool Party, Pumpkin Pie, Island Indigo marker, Island Indigo reinker; Accessories: Rhinestone jewels, Mosaic punch, Itty Bitty punch pack, Modern Mosaic EF, Big Shot, Paint brush, Dimensionals.

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: