Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Amazing Birthday

I love the World Spectacular suite in the current catalog, and I hardly got a chance to play with it, and now some of it (the paper, waahh) is retiring.  So I had to squeeze a card into this month's club so we could still have a chance to play.

I have to admit, it is not the colors I would choose, but rather driven by the paper.  I didn't like it at first, but it is starting to grow on me.  You just can't go wrong with flags and tickets, IMO.

Stamps: You're Amazing, Itty Bitty Banners; Paper: Daffodil Delight, Island Indigo, Cherry Cobbler, Very Vanilla, World Spectacular DSP; Ink: Island Indigo, Cherry Cobbler; Accessories: Perfect Polka Dots EF, Square Lattice EF, Bitty Banners framelits, Ovals Collection framelits, Big Shot, Stapler.

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: