Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Stamp Club Special Delivery

At Stamp Club last week, I wanted to share the Pretty Bundle, available now through April 30.  I thought it would be fun to create an old-fashioned air mail envelope with the Scallop Envelope die.


The sender can choose whether to add a sentiment or note in the little envelope pull-out.

Stamps: Sent with Love, Hearts A Flutter; Paper: Calypso Coral, Very Vanilla, Whisper White, Sent with Love DSP; Ink: Island Indigo, Pool Party, Calypso Coral; Accessories: Calypso Coral baker's twine, Small Heart punch, Perfect Polka Dots EF, Scallop Envelope die, Big Shot, Dimensionals.

Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

Lili said...

Hi Heidi, you gave me a great idea on how to use the Sent with Love bundle. Love your card!
hugs ;)

ArtisticInkspirations said...

One of the nicest combos I've seen...shame on me.. haven't even opened mine!!