So here is the "Mashup" Challenge:
- Make a project using "Your Favorite Challenge 1-99".
- Tell us what you like about the Challenge You picked!
- Link up for a Chance to win a "$25 Stampin' Up! Gift Certificate".
I went back to FM61, It's All About Scraps!:
- Make a project using " Scraps of Pattern Paper or Ribbons ".
- Or Make a " Scrapling ".
- Or "Mash it Up" and create a " Scrapling using Scraps or Pattern Paper or Ribbons. ".
Here's what I made.
It is actually a CASE from Stampinsilvia on Splitcoaststampers. So fun to use cute little, yummy images and use up scraps! LOVE IT!!
Stamps: You're Cherished; Paper: Riding Hood Red, Kiwi Kiss, Chocolate Chip, Very Vanilla, Bella Rose DSP; Ink: Kiwi Kiss, Sahara Sand, Chocolate Chip; Accessories: White baker's twine, Button, Scallop edge punch, Curly Label punch, Cupcake builder punch, Sponges, Elegant Lines EF, Perfect Polka Dot EF, Big Shot, Dimensionals.
I'll share a couple other fun scraplings I have made.