Thursday, March 21, 2013

Because I Care Shoebox Swap

We held the Hudson Valley shoebox swap recently in my area.  What fun to stamp with fellow crafters in the neighborhood!  This is my shoebox project.

The stamped image is paper-pieced with Wisteria Wonder and Lucky Limeade card stock.  I also cut out a few individual blossoms, sponged, and added those for added dimension.


I used Retro Sketch #34 for this one.

Stamps: Because I Care; Paper: Wisteria Wonder, Lucky Limeade, Whisper White; Ink: Wisteria Wonder, Black Stazon; Accessories: Wisteria Wonder baker's twine, Sponge, Delicate Designs EF, Big Shot.

If you live in the Hudson Valley area (or even further away), please join us next time!  We post our events on Splitcoaststampers.  Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

Mary said...

Beautiful! I love this card :)