Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Squeezing in Some Love

I better get my love projects on the blog before Valentine's have come and gone.  Today we are gathering for an Artisan Embellishments Class, and these are a couple cards from class.  Using the Artisan Embellishment kit makes cards pretty darn easy and fast, and don't they look fantastic with this wonderful kit?

I grabbed the double-layer-ribbon-and-lace idea from my Leadership buddy Kay.  She makes beautiful cards, by the way!  I always blown away with her samples at shoebox swaps.


Don't really need to add much here.  The kit does all the work.

Paper: Always Artichoke, Crumb Cake, Very Vanilla; Ink: Crumb Cake; Accessories: Artisan Embellishment kit, Bird builder punch, Sponge, Honeycomb EF, Big Shot.

I think this card is my favorite.  I changed up the layers, but the idea to match the Tea for Two paper with the soda pop top images comes from Lisa Curcio.


I'm in love with the little tied layer of lace!!  :)

Stamps: Collage Curios; Paper: Primrose Petals, Lucky Limeade, Very Vanilla, Primrose Petals Core'dinations, Tea for Two DSP;  Ink: Lucky Limeade, Lucky Limeade marker, Calypso Coral marker; Accessories: Artisan Embellishment kit, Linen thread, Very Vanilla seam binding, Soda Pop Top, 1" Circle punch, Sanding block, Scallop Trim border punch, Honeycomb EF, Big Shot, Dimensionals.

Now these weren't hard, were they?  Come back tomorrow to see why I needed to keep a couple projects easy.  :)  Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Heidi, these two cards are my very favorites of all I have seen made with the kit. I hope you don't mind if I CASE one for my mother's Valemtine card. Thank you for sharing! Blessings, Diane

ArtisticInkspirations said...

So very pretty Heidi!!!

Smiles, Laurie said...

Gorgeous, Heidi, these are so feminine and lovely!