Tuesday, January 15, 2013

SUOC62 New Year, New Toys

Time for more playing with new Spring catalog goodies.  Today's challenge at Stampin' Up Only challenges is to create a project with new toys.


I used sketch #181 from Clean & Simple from a while ago.

Pretty straight-forward card, but still fun to make!  You could easily whip out this card too.  Love that fun cloud embossing folder!

Stamps: Hearts A Flutter, Sweet Essentials; Paper: Pool Party, Primrose Petals, Basic Gray, Very Vanilla, More Amore DSP; Ink: Pool Party, Real Red, Basic Gray; Accessories: Faceted Vintage button, White baker's twine, Cloudy Day EF, Hearts A Flutter framelits, Petal Cone die, Big Shot, Sewing machine, Thread, Dimensionals.

Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

Jen Timko said...

I love the DSP cut with the framelits! I'm obsessed with these banners. Love the stitching on this one!

Cindy said...

Yeah, I could whip one of these out, but I'd have to whip out my sewing machine first. ;) The stitching just adds so much, and love the way it looks like they blowing in the breese against the clouds in the sky!