Thursday, December 6, 2012

3-D Thursday: Neighbor or Co-Worker Gift Ideas

Continuing the Step It Up Christmas class series from this week, today I'll highlight a couple quick projects you could use for neighbor or co-worker gifts.

We made a hot cocoa packet using the Scentsational Season set.  This is a super easy project designed by Dawn Olchefske. The card base scoring instructions are: Early Espresso 5-1/2" x 8-1/2", score straight at 4-1/4, score diagonal at 5-3/4.  This is a great way to utilize both the Simply Scored scoring tool and Diagonal Plate, which up to now hadn't come out of the box.  :o


I told you before, I love this sweater trim! This thing in the silver foil ('cause hubby asked) is a chocolate-covered mint stick... mmmmm!

Stamps: Scentsational Season; Paper: Crumb Cake, Early Espresso, Very Vanilla, Candlelight Christmas DSP; Ink: Real Red, Lucky Limeade, Early Espresso, Early Espresso marker, Versamarker; Accessories: Rhinestone Jewels, Cherry Cobbler sweater trim, 2-1/2" Circle punch, Simply Scored scoring tool, Simply Scored Diagonal Plate, Hot cocoa mix, Chocolate-covered mint stick.

And I had wanted to have this decorated kraft gift box as an option for neighbor gift wrapping.  I cut, I die-cut, I ironed... my flowers were too flat.  I tried to starch my flowers, and that blasted can was giving me trouble.  I'm sorry, but there were too many roadblocks to offer this project for class.


Stamps: Daydream Medallions; Paper: Crumb Cake; Ink: Versamark; Accessories: Candlelight Christmas designer fabric, Early Espresso tulle, Brights button, White baker's twine, Fun Flowers die, Big Shot, Sewing machine, Thread, Kraft Gift Box.


Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: