Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Birthday Fishes!

A friend requested a card for his little boy, and the child likes fish.  Ok.... I could remake a card I've made already, but it is more fun to make something new.


I found this adorable card by Carrie Gaskin.  Wow, she has such an incredible eye for detail.  It was so fun to CASE!

Stamps: Summer Splash, The Open Sea, Fish Frenzy wheel; Paper: Riding Hood Red, Baja Breeze, Peach Parfait, Crumb Cake, White; Ink: Riding Hood Red, Baja Breeze, Peach Parfait, Crumb Cake; Accessories: Hemp twine, Peach Parfait poly ribbon, Eyelet, Googlie eye, Word Window punch, Modern Label punch, Crop-o-dile, Eyelet tool kit, Perfect Polka Dot EF, Big Shot, Sentiment via My Digital Studio, Dimensionals.

Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

Tara Bourgoin said...

Wow!! Such a cute and clever card! I love it :)