Monday, September 17, 2012

Pear For You

Hi All, Here's another recent stamp club project.  I just love this Perfectly Preserved set and matching framelits.  It is just so easy to pull together a quick and super card!


Lots of fun layers and texture.

I used Freshly Made Sketches #50 to help me out with this one.

Stamps: Perfectly Preserved; Paper: Raspberry Ripple, Lucky Limeade, Crumb Cake, Very Vanilla, Orchard Harvest DSP; Ink: Raspberry Ripple, Lucky Limeade, Island Indigo, Early Espresso; Accessories: Cherry Cobbler baker's twine, Festive piercing pack, Piercing tool, Perfect Polka Dots EF, Square Lattice EF, Window Frames Collection framelits, Bitty Banners framelits, Cannery Set framelits, Big Shot, Dimensionals.

Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

Jen Brum said...

Great card Heidi! I love that set! I love the colours you've chosen and the texture! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!