Monday, July 16, 2012

On My Way to Convention... And a Web Special!

Today I'm flying to Salt Lake City for Stampin' Up's annual convention.  This year's Convention theme is "I Am...". We'll be learning more about how Stampin' Up fits into our lives and helps define us, i.e., "I am creative", "I am a leader", "I am having fun", "I am making money".  Stay tuned for daily updates on what's going on.

Unfortunately, I won't be available for personalized service, so instead, a special! Place an online order through my demonstrator website through July 22, and I will bring back a little something for you from Memento Mall!  They sell exclusive Stampin' Up trinkets at Memento Mall, and you can only get these items at Convention.  Can I say I love Memento Mall????  I do!

Thanks for stopping by, and stay tuned!

No comments: