Monday, July 9, 2012

It's Been Awfully Quiet Around Here

We have been traveling lately, which has left my blog less than full and with less than stellar samples lately.  I apologize for that!  I've been doing what I could to get 'er done.

At the end of June we traveled to Taiwan for a family wedding; some selected photos below.  Then, while still jet lagged, off to the Catskills for some July 4th camping.  Now it is the big rush for club this week and SU Convention (yay!) next week in Salt Lake City.  I'll be bringing you stampin' updates during the week from SLC, so stay tuned for that!

I know many tune in for stampin' samples and ideas, but I know for myself I like to get to know the blogger behind the pictures a bit.  So, with that in mind, I share a little of our Taiwan adventure with you.  If you just want stampy-stamp stuff, tune out now.  :)

Chiang Kai-Shek Memorial Park in Taipei - 


There are many temples in Taiwan.  This one is in Chiayi.

There is a hike in Kaohsiung which has monkeys right in the trees above you.  The babies are sooo cute to watch!

Little Liuqin Island - 

We took a gondola up Maokong Mountain in Taipei, passing tea fields along the way, and headed to a tea house at the top.  Little Missy really got into the tea party.

Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

Rita W said...

Gorgeous photos! Enjoy Convention next week. I can't wait to hear all the news.