Tuesday, June 5, 2012

More New... Layered Labels

Morning Everyone!  I purchased the Apothecary Accents framelits from the new catalog, and I had to get the matching stamp set, Labeled Labels.  How can I stand between them playing together?

This is a shoebox project I put together for our recent team meeting.

I am loving this Comfort Cafe paper!  Might have to get myself some more of it.  This card started with Mojo Monday sketch #188, but I did stray a bit.

Edit to add: The larger layers were created with the Apothecary Accents framelit.  For the Cajun Crazy layer, I cut one framelit shape, cut it in half horizontally, and layered it behind the Whisper White. I then just cut two more "point" shapes, the ones on the east/west sides of the shape, and layered those behind.  For the Midnight Muse and Very Vanilla ovals, I just stamped and cut by hand.

Stamps: Layered Labels; Paper: Midnight Muse, Summer Sunfruit, Cajun Craze, Soft Suede, Very Vanilla, Whisper White, Comfort Cafe DSP; Ink: Midnight Muse, Summer Sunfruit; Accessories: Gold brads, Pearl Jewels, Itty Bitty punch pack, Scallop Trim border punch, Framed Tulips EF, Apothecary Accents framelits, Big Shot, Dimensionals.

Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

Jayne said...

Your card is very pretty. I like the layout, colors, everything :o)