So here is the "Mashup" Challenge :
- Make a project using " the Sketch ".
- Or Make a project featuring " Birds ".
- Or "Mash it Up" and create a " project using the above Sketch featuring Birds ".
Of course I mashed it up with the sketch and some birds. I put together a birthday card, which is also a gift card holder on the inside.
Niki's tutorial to make these birds. Why are they so angry anyway? That's alright; I don't need to know.
Stamps: Up, Up & Away; Paper: Old Olive, So Saffron, Real Red, Pumpkin Pie, Tempting Turquoise, Crumb Cake, Basic Gray, Basic Black, Whisper White, Ice Cream Parlor DSP; Ink: Basic Black, Basic Black marker; Accessories: White gel pen, 1-3/8" Circle punch, 1-1/4" Circle punch, 1" Circle punch, 1/2" Circle punch, Full Heart punch, Heart-to-Heart punch, Tiny Heart punch, Itty Bitty punch pack, Boho Blossom punch, Petite Pennant punch, Perfect Polka Dots EF, Big Shot, Sewing machine, Thread, Dimensionals.
And it is time again for the Fan Favorite, a challenge picked by YOU, the fans! If you are a regular at the Mashup, make sure you join in the fun!!
Here's how it works:
1. Between June 4 to June 10, write a post on your Blog describing what your Mashup Challenge would be!
2. Come back here and Link up!
3. The Fans will vote for their top 3 from all the Entries on June 11-15.
4. Voting for the TOP 3 will be June 16-20.
5. The winner will be announced on June 21st
6. The winning Challenge will be hosted here on Friday June 29th.
Thanks for stopping by!