So here is the "Mashup" Challenge :
- Make a project that's "Patriotic or for Remembrance".
- Or Make a project with the colors " Whisper White, Night of Navy, Poppy Parade & daffodil Delight."
- Or "Mash it Up" and create a "Remembrance or Patriotic project using the colors above."
- Donate your card to a Wounded Solider or that Special Service Member in your Life!
* If you would like to Donate a Card to a Wounded Service Member you can send your cards to Holly. The Red Cross at the Walter Reed National Medical Center will accept the cards and distribute them to Wounded Service Members throughout the hospital. Please send your cards to Holly Endress P.O. Box 18 Arnold, MD 21012 no later then May 31st. She will be hand delivering them to the Red Cross.
Hopefully a parade can be considered patriotic. I used Retro Sketches #10.
Stamps: Picnic Parade; Paper: Poppy Parade, Night of Navy, Daffodil Delight, Whisper White, Pocketful of Posies DSP; Ink: Various inks, Stazon; Accessories: White baker's twine, Silver mini brads, Blender pen, Dimensionals.
Thanks for stopping by!