Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Another Shot at Faux Mother of Pearl

It was finally time to share the Faux Mother of Pearl technique with my Techniques Class. I've made many faux mother of pearl samples... I guess you can say it is one of my favorites. But I did struggle with new samples, and it is always a challenge to create a card that also works on a 6 x 6" technique page.

There are so many images that work well with this technique, but I had to go back to last year's spring set, Easter Blossoms. Just love it! I used a sample from last spring's Stampin' Success as a jumping off point.

And here is the technique page.

Stamps: Easter Blossoms; Paper: Rose Red, Baja Breeze, Very Vanilla, First Edition DSP; Ink: Rose Red, Baja Breeze, Stazon; Accessories: Chantilly lace, Rose Red seam binding, Frost White shimmer paint, Blender pen, Sponge, Framed Tulips EF, Big Shot, Dimensionals.

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: