Monday, February 13, 2012

Scrappy Monday: More Digital Challenges

While my computer is still intermittently working, I tried digital scrapbooking challenge DGC07, Make It Your Own. There is a double-page layout done by Jenn Picard who's colors were just so yummy. Unfortunately she didn't post this one to Splitcoaststampers, so here's a link to her blog post.

MDS Elements: Big Bold Birthday, Fabulous Phrases, Schoolbook Serif Alphabet, Sunny Day Border, My Sweet Pea DSP; Color Palette: So Saffron, Old Olive, Pumpkin Pie, Early Espresso.

This one is challenge DGC08, Add Journaling TO Someone. I'm usually not much of a journaler, but this one is easy... I probably should write more things to my daughter.

MDS Elements: Play Date DSP; Color Palette: So Saffron, Real Red, Early Espresso, Whisper White; Font: Digs My Hart.

2012 Project 52 totals: Week 7, pages 6.

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: