Welcome to the Stampin' Addicts Sale-a-bration Blog Hop! Have you seen the SAB catalog yet? For each $50 spent, you can choose a free item from the SAB catalog. On top of the four stamp sets, accessories, papers, ribbon, My Digital Studio digital content CD, and even SAB-exclusive decor element, there is also selected stamps and accessories from the main catalog to choose from! Buttons, fabric, cardstock, Big Shot embossing folder.... there is something for everyone.
If you have been following the blog hop in order, you have just come from Lisa's blog featuring the stamp set Outlined Occasions. Lisa always has over-the-top beautiful projects!
For my stop on this blog hop, I thought I would challenge myself with Flirtatious designer fabric. What was I thinking?! I'll admit, the stress level was higher, but this just goes to show that anyone can do this!
First a straight-forward project. Any card maker can add a little fabric to a card for interest, texture, and touchability.
Just snip a cut on the edge of the fabric and hand tear with the "grain" of the fabric for a fun, raw edge.
Stamps: Field Flowers; Paper: Wisteria Wonder, Elegant Eggplant, Whisper White, Regals Collection DSP; Ink: Wisteria Wonder, Elegant Eggplant, Lucky Limeade, Wisteria Wonder marker, Elegant Eggplant marker; Accessories: Color Spritzer Tool, Finial Press embossing folder, Paper Doily die, Big Shot, Flirtatious designer fabric, Sewing machine, Thread, Dimensionals.
I originally saw the Cute 'n Cubby on Sara Mattson-Blume's blog last year. I fell in love. I wanted one soooo bad! And it took me this long to get the courage to give it a try. Trust me, if I can, YOU can!
Supplies: Flirtatious designer fabric, Whisper White grosgrain ribbon, Square Scallop die, Big Shot, Sewing machine, Thread.
Here is the super stepped-up project, a quilt block wall hanging. After laying out a pattern in My Digital Studio, Little Missy and I took a trip to Mom's house for a sewing day. Mom is an expert quilter. Me? Not at all!
Did you catch the neat part? You can blow up any non-detailed image in MDS and use it as a pattern!
MDS elements: Nursery Necessities; Accessories: Flirtatious designer fabric, Pretty in Pink striped ribbon, Beautiful Butterflies die, Big Shot, Sewing machine, Thread, Muslin, Batting, Fusible web, Embroidery floss, Dowel.
Come back on Monday for more pictures and further descriptions. If you aren't yet a member of Stampin' Addicts, you can sign up here. Make sure you check out the next stop to see what Sharon at Created By You put together using Kindness Matters. She made some amazing projects.
The complete blog hop listing:
1) Betty (kittystamps) -- Fresh Vintage
2) Holly K (catrules) -- Fresh Vintage
3) Paula (scrapshappen) -- Everyday Enchantment DSP
4) Tanya (tanya27) -- Everyday Enchantment Ribbon & Brad pack
5) Yapha -- Sprinkled Expressions
6) Twila (tjdstampsalot) -- Sprinkled Expressions
7) Rhonda (rhondag) -- Outlined Occasions
8) Lisa Y (genesis) -- Outlined Occasions
9) Heidi (hlw966) -- Flirtatious Fabric
10) Sharon (createdbyu) -- Kindness Matters
11) Katherine -- Designer Frames Embossing Folders
12) Shelley (Packer Fan) -- Elementary Elegance
13) Kim (s1itcher46) -- Elementary Elegance
14) Krystal (skdeleeuw) -- Stripes Embossing Folder
15) Mickey (MickeyRoberts) -- Language of Friendship
16) Carmen -- One Big Sale-a-bration MDS CD
17) Debra (webdeb) -- One Big Sale-a-bration MDS CD
18) Sara (lilyinkpad) -- Piece of Cake Ensemble MDS CD
Thanks for stopping by!
- Paper Pumpkin
- Free Project PDF
- Stampy Resume
- Join Us!