Thursday, November 24, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving... and an Idea for a Christmas Countdown

Happy Thanksgiving, Everyone! We're off to Acadia National Park for a few days for some R&R, especially after the Christmas card stamping blitz here over the last couple days. I hope to have a few photos to share.

How wonderful that we have a day to turn our thoughts to the blessings of our families... a thankful heart is so much happier. Don't forget to thank your loved ones, and God, for all that you have today.

If you follow me on facebook, you might have seen my fall bouquet of flowers I was making, when I was suppose to be making Stamp-a-Stack Christmas cards. I really love Fall, crisp air and crunchy leaves... I have a hard time letting go and turning to Christmas. *sigh* Here's a series of photos of how I was trying to fill out my bouquet. It still could use more stuff.

And if you are a person who is already thinking about Christmas today, how about a countdown calendar idea? December's Paper Crafters Sampler will be releasing very soon, and it will include instructions to my countdown project. Little Missy can't wait until December 1 so she can start using it.

Just stop by Paper Crafters Sampler and sign up for the December issue. Remember to use code PCSHB so Mel knows I sent ya.

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: