Wednesday, May 11, 2011

3-D Thursday: Summer Splash Table Center

I'm in charge of Table #2 at the Syracuse shoebox swap this weekend. Come on, it's gonna be the best table! I had to make something to designate it as Table #2. I couldn't just write #2 on a piece of paper... I just couldn't.

I absolutely loved the little favor box Sara made for the Stampin' Addicts Summer Mini blog hop. So I sat down and recreated.

I didn't have any Big Shot dies that cut big flowers, so I "borrowed" some foamy flowers from my daughter. She was none too happy. "Sharing is caring," or so she always tells me.

How can it not be the best table with such a colorful table center? :)

Stamps: Summer Splash; Paper: Whisper White, Island Oasis DSP, Window sheet; Ink: Rose Red, Old Olive; Accessories: 1-3/4" Circle punch, 2-3/8" Scallop Circle punch, Buttons, Linen thread, Birds & Blooms die, Circles #2 die, Fancy Favor Box die, GoGo Boots die, Big Shot, Foam flowers, Lollipop sticks.

Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

Sara Mattson-Blume said...

AWWWWWW! I feel so honored you made my little box! I couldn't have just written #2 on a paper either!

hollybeary creations said...

I bet you had the best table for sure with this centerpiece.. This came out great!