Friday, January 7, 2011

Quilt Block Projects

Good morning Everyone! I thought I would follow up with the final wall hanging from the quilt block swap I participated in last spring.

I created a couple additional blocks myself, so that all blocks had neutral backgrounds. I handed these off to my mom, the family quilter, to put it together for me.

You can click on the image for a closer view. Can you guess which ones I made? Of course, you can cheat and click here for all past fabric posts, which gives away the answer.

I had one extra block, which I gave to my mom. She made a little pillow out of it and gave it to my daughter for Christmas. So adorable!

It fits in perfectly with the room that is quickly transforming into a princess room. In fact, I will be back next week for one or two more installments of the transformation.

Don't forget that the January edition of Paper Crafters Sampler ...With Love is available now (code PCSHB).

Thanks for stopping by!

7 comments:

Jen Timko said...

What a great quilt! I love that pillow, too! Such fantastic colors for a little "princess" room!

Yapha said...

That quilt is great! I love the Build-a-Bear block! And the pillow is stunning!

Cindy said...

Love them all, but I'm particularly drawn to the paper roses - WOW!

Holly/Rubber Redneck said...

Love this!!!

Sara Mattson-Blume said...

I love the squares and the pillow. It's so fun to recognize which dies are used where!

Shelley Z said...

What a beautiful wall hanging! The pillow is fabulous!

Tanya Boser said...

Beautiful projects!