Tuesday, January 4, 2011

January Paper Crafters Sampler Sneak Peek and Occasions Mini Starts Today!

In a few days, the new issue of Paper Crafters Sampler will be released, and I'm excited to report this will be the first issue that I'm a contributing designer! Woohoo!

The January issue is now available for purchase. Plus, through January 9, you can get an early bird special on a yearly subscription. That's 12 months full of fantastically creative projects, with instructions and supplies lists, from some amazing stampers, $89 for a full-year subscription. Make sure you use code PCSHB so Melanie knows I sent you.

In the meantime, here is a sneak peek of my project.

I am so excited about how it came out, so I hope you drop by Paper Crafters Sampler to take a look.

And today's the day the new Occasions mini starts!

This mini is BEA-U-TIFUL!!! Click on the icon above to download your own copy, or contact me if you would like one in your own hands.

Free Smiley Courtesy of www.millan.net

So grab a cup of coffee and enjoy!! Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: