Thursday, November 11, 2010

For The Veterans

I thought I would make a quick patriotic-themed card, in honor of the veterans who defend and have defended our freedoms. Sorry I didn't get this posted sooner. I was just finishing up as the ladies arrived for Stamp-a-Stack.

This is an ATC version of a card I made a while back, which was originally inspired by Michelle Zindorf.

Stamps: Wanted; Paper: Bayou Blue, Very Vanilla; Ink: Chocolate Chip, Close to Cocoa, Creamy Caramel, Ruby Red, Bayou Blue, Versamark; Accessories: Sponges, Brads, Distressing tool, White EP, Post it notes, Sewing machine, Thread.

Thanks for stopping by!

8 comments:

Debra Burgin said...

That is just brilliant! Looking forward to seeing what stamps I can use to create a folk-art flag. Thanks!

Yapha said...

That is gorgeous! What great idea, and a beautiful tribute.

Tanya Boser said...

Whoa! This is the best Veterans Day card I have seen yet! I love the imagery of the flag over the wild horses. It really speaks of the freedoms earned for us by our veterans.

Cindy said...

WOW. Just wow!

Sunflower Stamper said...

Great card!!

Holly/Rubber Redneck said...

oh my gosh beautiful!!!

Karen said...

Love this, it really give the thought of Freedom. Awesome!

Kathy Anthony said...

WOW, I love this, tfs!