Tuesday, May 11, 2010

More Sweet Thank You's

Another little thank you notecard with my new favorite set, Sweet Scoops. Here I used inspiration from Lisa Young (genesis) to create an ice cream bowl.

Gingham paper from Bella Rose gives the card an ice cream shoppe feel. The bowl is created by using the Wide Oval punch and sponged. I applied Crystal Effects to the cherry. These Sweet Scoop cards are great fun to make!

Stamps: Sweet Scoops, Something Sweet, Dinner Party; Paper: Rose Red, Chocolate Chip, So Saffron, Very Vanilla, Bella Rose DSP, Sweet Pea DSP; Ink: Pretty in Pink, Close to Cocoa, Chocolate Chip, Sage Shadow, Real Red; Accessories: Wide Oval punch, Sponge, Coluzzle, Crystal Effects, Taffeta ribbon, Scallop Circle #2 die, Big Shot.

Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

Holly / InkPaperStamps said...

LOL, this is cuuuute! Now I want pistaschio ice cream. . . .

Cindy said...

Oh, yum! Now I need a bowl of I.C.!!!