Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Buffalo 3-D Swap

This is my 3-D swap for the Buffalo shoebox swap - coordinating covered notepad, accordion envelope, and pen. I've always been a sucker for hip and trendy office supplies. Doesn't it make work or school a little more tolerable? ;)

To create, I altered a Thoroughly Modern file folder ($10.95 for 12) using this tutorial on SCS. The coordinating envelopes are available in the current catalog ($5.95 for 3). And I altered an RSVP pen following this simple tutorial, using Thoroughly Modern DSP.

The cover was embellished using diecut labels from the Matchbox die, Short Order Alphabet stamp set, and Bermuda Bay grosgrain ribbon. The covered notepad is closed with velcro.

Here's a view of the inside.

Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

Krystal De Leeuw said...

This is so cool! I wanted to buy these folders (I'm a sucker for office supplies too!) but never had a reason. I think I'll use this idea for my May club project. Thanks!