Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Summer Mini Swap #1

I am participating in a couple Summer mini swaps, to get some great samples to share with my customers. Here is the first one I created as my submission.

This card uses the stamp set Pedaling Past, and I also created my own DSP by coloring the Presto Patterns Specialty paper Old Olive with a brayer. I colored the bicycle with Watercolor Wonder crayons and an aquapainter.

Check out the vintaging created with Log Cabin Smooch Spritz. It has a shimmery tone to it.

Stamps: Pedaling Past; Paper: More Mustard, Sahara Sand, Soft Suede, Old Olive, Bashful Blue, Bashful Blue DSP, Presto Patterns Specialty DSP; Ink: Soft Suede, Old Olive; Accessories: Brads, Watercolor Wonder crayons, Aquapainter, Sponge, Log Cabin Smooch Spritz, Brayer, Word window punch, Modern label punch, Scallop edge punch, Dimensionals.

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: