Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Simply Adorned Charm Insert Swap - They're Back!

I got my Simply Adorned 1 x 1.25" charm insert swaps back. Yeah! They are so beautiful and varied. Thanks you, Ladies! Beautiful work!

Creators, starting from top left: Kandice Williams, Tara Angus, Lisa Wellman, Paula Wright, Heather Carnes, Melissa Huie, Angie Pegram, Kim Bolzenthal, Missi Roeber, Holly Podkowa, Trina Caraway, Heidi Baks.

I am offering a Simply Adorned charm insert class. Purchase the 1 x 1.25" rectangular charm and one of the chains, and you will receive the class for FREE! We will be creating three inserts at class. If you can't make the class, I will create the inserts for you. This would be a perfect Mother's Day present or birthday gift. Make sure to register and pay by THIS FRIDAY, April 16th! All the details are on my Meetup group page.

Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

Jean Fitch from jlfstudio said...

Wow when I first saw this I thought this would make a cool framed collage piece too.

In fact that's what I thought it was at first. Very fun inserts. Great class idea.