Tuesday, March 23, 2010

ATC for Poughkeepsie Shoebox Swap

We are ramping up for the first shoebox swap in Poughkeepsie, which is this Saturday! Everyone is busy making their swaps and their shoebox projects, which we will enjoy making on that day. I finished my ATC swap, and I got to use my new There She Goes stamps.

So this is an elegant trifold invitation with beautiful glossy striped paper accent and black linen cardstock base from the retired Taste of Textiles DSP pack. Makes you think of a black tie dinner, huh? Well, open it up and...

... just an invitation to dinner at our humble home! Heehee. There She Goes has several sets with cheeky sayings, cute for those who like a joke. Our 'little meal' was sponged on the edges and paper pieced.

I had no idea I could cut such small pieces. I have really gotten into micro-crafting lately with tweezers. Whew!

Stamps: Tastes Like Chicken by There She Goes, Baroque Motif, Sanded; Paper: Whisper White, Basic Gray, Going Gray, Pink Pirouette, Taste of Textiles DSP; Ink: Versafine Onyx Black, Chocolate Chip, Basic Gray, Going Gray; Accessories: Sponge, Circle punch, Corner rounder punch, Black eyelets, Black embroidery floss.

More creations for the shoebox swap to come... Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: