Friday, February 12, 2010

ATC For The Binghamton SBS

There is another shoebox swap coming up on Feb 20th in Binghamton. I can't wait!! I am slowly in the progress of making my swaps, of which I signed up for too many!!

This is my ATC swap card - another sample with retro coffee lady. I really do love her! I used a couple different techniques on this card to make it special. The background is made using the shaving cream technique and Creamy Caramel reinker. Reminds me of a nice foamy latte! I then used coffee grounds to turn the ATC into a shaker card.

Stamps: Sip by Sip; Paper: Close to Cocoa, Bordering Blue, Very Vanilla, Close to Cocoa DSP, Bella Bleu DSP, Acetate sheet; Ink: Chocolate Chip, Brocade Blue marker, Real Red marker, Creamy Caramel reinker; Accessories: 1-3/4" Circle punch, 1-1/4" Circle punch, Scallop Circle punch, MS Border punch, Sponge, Background I Texturz plate, Big Shot, Shaving cream, Coffee grounds, Foam tape.

I thought I would also share my other prototype.

Rather than a shaker card, this ATC uses paper tole. Retro lady is stamped repeatedly, cut out, and popped up. Primary features like her head and hand are stamped yet again and popped up.

I like both ATCs, but DH voted for the first. So there you have it.

Thanks for stopping by!